Unexpected Journey for Preparing Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification Exam
Salesforce Platform App Builder is a point-and-snap tool that is used to make custom pages for the Salesforce mobile-based application and Salesforce Lightning Experience. The tool gives a single platform to fulfill the requirements of the users. Due to the increased need for this tool, there is also an improvement in the careers of this field.
In this write-up, will cover the secret behind getting the Salesforce Platform App Builder certification. Even, we will understand the concepts related to the Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification.
Land to the Cloud Details of Salesforce Platform App Builder Exam
The Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder qualification is intended for the aspirants who might want to exhibit their knowledge and skills in designing, constructing, and deploying custom applications utilizing the necessary customization abilities of the Salesforce Lightning platform. The candidate can create, manage, and update data models, application security, business rationale, and process automation.
Salesforce DEV-402 Exam Summary:
- Name: Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Exam Code: DEV-402
- Registration fee: 200 USD
- Retake fee: 100 USD
- Duration: 105 minutes
Salesforce Platform App Builder Syllabus:
- Salesforce Fundamentals (8%)
- Data Modeling and Management (20%)
- Security (10%)
- Business Logic and Process Automation (27%)
- Social (3%)
- User Interface (14%)
- Reporting (5%)
- Mobile (5%)
- App Development (8%)
Prerequisites of the Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification Exam
If you are preparing for the Salesforce Platform App Builder certification, then generally, you are expected to have six months to 1 year of experience in building applications on the Salesforce Lightning platform or the similar technology.
The candidate is expected to have the experience, abilities, and knowledge described underneath:
- Experience with the capacities of the Salesforce Lightning Platform.
- Knowledge of Salesforce license types and the related contemplations.
- Capability to plan applications design to improve business procedures and reporting prerequisites.
- Understanding of the social and mobile capacities of the platform; adapted with utilizing and upgrading business applications on a mobile phone.
- Understanding of the Salesforce development environment and the options accessible to deploy applications and manage modifications on the Salesforce Lightning Platform.
- Conceptual understanding of the assets of Salesforce and the study material which you can avail through the training.
Step 1: Get the Right Syllabus
Well, Salesforce is an ocean. There are many domains and many certifications you can see. But be clear about what certification you are studying for. You require to explore the right and exact syllabus for the Salesforce Platform App Builder exam.
The DEV-402 syllabus is the base, and if you are clear about the foundation, you can build your dream career on that stable foundation. So, look for the authentic syllabus designed by SFDC.
Step 2: Invest Right
It would be best if you made the right investment in the Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification practice exams and training. You may find many online practicing platforms, but choosing the appropriate platform is the biggest challenge for the seeker of practicing. Many of the platforms will impose you a penny or a few dollars, while many of them you will find for free.
Step 3: Focus on the Right Topics and Organize Your Preparation
Preparing as per the syllabus is fine, but sometimes Salesforce may test you for the unique ability of yours, like an area of administration, etc. Each of the exceptional skills has its weighting.
You should be prepared according to the weighting of skills. This will assist you in answering most of the questions in the exam. Also, this will explain the total time you need to give to a particular topic. Make your order of priority and try to cover all the areas, but really, prioritizing the domain is very important.
Step 4: Schedule the Exam. Attempt the Mock Tests. Test and Tune Yourself.
Please mark the date of your exam on the calendar and stick it on your study table or your cube. This will not only tell you of the exam date but also keep motivating you!
Don’t forget the mock tests. Many online platforms will let you perform mock tests regarding the certification exam. Other than this, prepare your own FAQ’s.
Useful Tips for the Salesforce Platform App Builder Exam Time
Here are the best helpful tips to tackle the Salesforce Platform App Builder exam time:
- Readout each question constantly. Read it more than once on the off chance that you have to. Pay unique mind to catchphrases like EXCEPT, TRUE, FALSE, and for multi-select answers, focus on the number of right answers.
- At times, take notes on the paper.
- Readout each answer gradually, slowly, and twice. There might be a minor difference between a portion of the appropriate responses, so if you skim the proper answer rapidly, you may accidentally choose an inappropriate one.
- Select the proper response on the off chance that you are sure is right.
- Keep on reading the other answers.
- Pick out the ones that are clearly or consistently not the proper answer.
- If you discover you are spending a very long time on the one question, mark the question as review and return to it after you have finished the 60 questions.
- Be aware of the hour and half time allocation. The clock will give up in the upper left-hand corner of the screen as you will be going through the test.
- Take a gander at all the questions that are marked for review. Understanding these answers are incorrect way and the ones you thought you addressed effectively are specific, you can guesstimate your score.
- Ideally, your rough estimate score is well over 63%. It would be best if you assumed that you might have gotten a particular score for your right answers inaccurate, so think that your rough estimate score.
- Check whether the proper response you have chosen previously still holds. Most often, what you have selected in the first run is the thing that you ought to go with and is right.
- If you believe that you are more positive about the answer, you can unmark the question for review and recalculate the guesstimated score.
- Sooner or later, you have to achieve at the resolution that you have done everything you can, and taking a gander at those questions set apart for review is never again beneficial. It is an excellent opportunity to tap on the Submit Exam button.
Are You Ready for the Salesforce Platform App Builder Exam?
Well, all greys are not as black as it appears! You might be the one who might have gone through various attempts of the Salesforce examination.
All the very best!