Top Study Resources for CCNP 300–410 ENARSI Exam
Cisco is known for delivering networking products and services and being a renowned vendor of IT certifications. Becoming Cisco certified makes you a coveted professional. It draws some perks like a hike in salary, more prospects to be promoted, and boosted efficiency at work, respect, and acknowledgment. To achieve any of these certifications, you should pass some exams. In this article, let’s disclose the details of one of them, 300–410 ENARSI helps you earn the CCNP Enterprise certification. And let’s begin with the details of this Cisco certification.
CCNP Enterprise Certification
The CCNP Enterprise 300–410 ENARSI is the professional-level certification that remarkably measures the applicant’s skill to implement and troubleshoot Cisco enterprise advanced routing and services.
This certification is suited for enterprise network engineers, system and network administrators, and system engineers who have at least three years of experience in networking, routing, and switching.
To earn CCNP Enterprise certification, one has to pass two exams, and the first is 350–401 ENCOR that includes core enterprise technologies.
The second is a concentration exam where the applicant has to select among six exams which are:
- 300–410: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 300–415: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300–420: Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300–425: Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
- 300–430: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI)
- 300–435: Implementing Automation for Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUI)
Cisco 300–410 ENARSI Exam Information
This exam, taken in English and Japanese languages, should be completed in 90 minutes consisting of 55–65 questions. The core topics tested are:
- Layer 3 (35%)
- VPN technologies (20%)
- Infrastructure security (20%)
- Infrastructure Services (25%)
Cisco 300–410 ENARSI Exam Preparation Materials
Passing Cisco 300–410 ENARSI exam demands quality understanding and skills associated with the tested concepts. To achieve this, applicants have to train well using preparation resources such as:
Training can either be accomplished in a classroom or done online to allow exam takers worldwide to access these 5-days training sessions. Cisco offers such courses for 300–410 exams in the following ways:
- Instructor-led training is taken offline and incorporates practical lab sessions.
- The virtual instructor-led course also comprises practice sessions, but you don’t have to go anywhere.
- E-learning is the corresponding of 5 days of instruction.
Books deliver comprehensive and self-paced learning and understanding of Cisco 300–410 ENARSI exam topics. They can be purchased from the Cisco Press or Amazon in printable form or e-books.
These involve study groups formed among the applicants themselves or the online study communities on the Cisco website. The applicants taking the 300–410 exam debate and helping each other master challenging exam topics. Exam takers can also get information about any modifications and updates in the Cisco 300–410 exam from their peers from the online groups.
Cisco 300–410 ENARSI Practice Test
Practice tests are the most helpful preparation resource. When used in a proper way, these sets of practice questions and answers will help you crack the Cisco 300–410 exam on the first try. The most trustworthy and authentic practice test is from the NWExam.com website.
Cisco offers IT training webinars and videos prepared by specialists in the field. The videos explain 300–410 ENARSI exam topics in detail and give tips on passing this exam. Moreover, YouTube is the best platform to explore helpful videos for exam preparation.
- The certification of specialist or professional level, which you can receive after passing the 300–410 ENARSI exam, is valid for three years.
- Recertification is essential to guarantee that the holder keeps up with Cisco’s technological developments and updates. The different ways of recertification of the CCNP Enterprise certification include:
- Taking a recertification exam;
- Achieving continuing education activities such as publishing content and attending Cisco live training sessions.
Passing the Cisco 300–410 ENARSI exam is the last step in achieving the CCNP Enterprise certification. This certification will give you an advantage in the job market and lead to an amazing salary. Keeping in mind the benefits you’ll enjoy, you should prepare entirely for this exam, for example, by using the most updated and reliable practice test from NWExam.com along with official study resources that suit you most.