Citrix 1Y0-341 Exam Prep Tips: Schedule Your Certification
The Citrix Certified Professional - App Delivery and Security (CCP-AppDS) (1Y0-341) proves the minimum required knowledge and skills as are necessary for a Citrix networking professional who can deploy and manage Citrix Web App Firewall to ensure application path in a Citrix ADC 13 environment, as well as Citrix Application Delivery Management to administer a Citrix ADC environment or optimize Citrix ADC-managed application delivery traffic.
Citrix application delivery and security solutions are intended to ensure that business-critical applications work well and live secure. Centered on a complete application delivery controller and advanced WAN, these solutions help companies provide an optimal user experience.
Citrix application delivery and security solutions give the holistic visibility you need to maintain a constant security posture - even among the most distributed environments.
Intended Audience for 1Y0-341 Certification
The tasks tested in this 1Y0-341 exam will represent those skills deemed advanced topics such as Security, Management, and Optimization.
- Network Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Network Architects
- Citrix Administrators
- Systems Engineers /Systems Administrators
Citrix 1Y0-341 Certification Exam Details
The 1Y0-341 Citrix ADC Advanced Topics - Security, Management, and Optimization is a standard exam. The 1Y0-341 exam is a 69 question exam written in English. The exam consists of multiple-choice items only. The passing marks for the 1Y0-341 Citrix ADC Advanced Topics - Security, Management, and Optimization exam are 66%. Generally, 75 minutes will be given to the candidates.
Citrix 1Y0-341 Exam Syllabus Topics
- Introducing Citrix Web App Firewall
- Citrix Web App Firewall Profiles and Policies
- Implementing Citrix Web App Firewall Protections
- Additional Citrix Web App Firewall Protections
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Citrix Web App Firewall
- Citrix ADC Security and Filtering
- Authentication using Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- Authentication using OAuth and OpenID
- Introduction and Configuration of Citrix Application Delivery Management
- Managing and Monitoring Citrix ADC Instances
- Managing Citrix ADC Configurations
- Integrated Caching
- Front End Optimization
- Performance Tuning and Other Optimizations
Recommended Knowledge and Skills
Candidates should know the following before taking this 1Y0-341 exam:
- Intermediate knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP protocols, and understanding of the OSI model.
- Experience with network devices (e.g., routers, switches), various networking protocols, and features of application and site architecture (e.g., DMZ, VLANS).
- Moderate exposure to UNIX (especially BSD variants).
- Exposure to basic systems administration thoughts, including logging, software upgrade procedures, and high availability operations.
- Familiar with web server software (e.g., Apache, IIS, WebSphere).
- Familiar with Windows and Linux Server administration.
- Basic knowledge of DNS, SSL, and compression concepts.
- Understanding of ideas related to server load balancing and content switching.
- Knowledge of network security threats and site stability concepts (e.g., firewalls, worms, DDoS attacks).
- Familiar with regular expressions.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Knowledge of virtualization.
- Knowledge of application optimization.
- Familiar with basic concepts of cloud computing.
Citrix 1Y0-341 Certification Exam Study Tips
To start the ideal preparation for the 1Y0-341 certification exam, the following details a few of the critical steps you should consider for developing a perfect schedule for your 1Y0-341 exam preparation.
1. Citrix 1Y0-341 Training Program
As you know, training programs will be useful for such exams; Citrix Education suggests that candidates have hands-on experience with Citrix ADC 13 in an enterprise environment before taking this exam. One of the best approaches to do this is by taking a formal Citrix training course. The following study provides the skills to assess, design, and implement advanced configurations of Citrix ADC, Citrix Gateway, and Citrix Application Delivery Management.
2. Join a Study Group
For passing the 1Y0-341 exam, the candidate needs to get and share knowledge. So, we suggest you join some study to discuss the concepts with the people who have the same goal. This will lead the applicant throughout their preparation.
3. Online 1Y0-341 Practice Test
The most crucial step is to try your hands on the practice test. Practice tests are the one which guarantees the candidate about their preparation. There are many practice tests available on the internet nowadays, and the candidate can choose whichever they want. The online practice test helps prepare the 1Y0-341 Citrix ADC Advanced Topics - Security, Management, and Optimization. So, Start Preparing Now!
4. Citrix Blogs
VMExam offers many blogs and articles on various topics. These blogs are beneficial for the ones who require to attempt and successfully clear the exam. The candidate will find every blog on the website itself. Also, you will find blogs on the areas related to the 1Y0-341 exam.
Candidates must wait 24 hours from their original appointment time before they can register to retake an exam. After a second trial and any attempt after that, the candidate must wait 14 calendar days to retake the exam. Breach of this policy can result in penalties up to and including a ban from taking Citrix exams and decertification.