AZ-204 Exam: The Most Suitable Option for Cloud Developers
The aim of this article is to help you in your preparation for the Microsoft Azure AZ 204 exam. The Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate certification is awarded to applicants who have passed the AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure exam. Passing such Microsoft certification exams can help you get a solid grasp of creating apps on Azure.
Reasons to Go for Microsoft AZ-204 Exam and Its Related Certification
The Microsoft Azure certifications assess an applicant’s skill to carry out technical tasks such as implementing Azure security, developing Azure storage, developing Azure compute solutions. Moreover, you should know about monitoring, troubleshooting, optimizing Azure solutions, and connecting to and using Azure assistance, Microsoft artificial intelligence, and cloud security. A Microsoft-certified professional would only get to receive the Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certification after passing the AZ-204 exam.
The Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate is part of the Microsoft certification path based on employment roles that began in late 2018. It’s one of the Microsoft certifications meant for Azure Developers who work as part of a team to create and evolve cloud-based software solutions using the Microsoft Azure cloud platform or cloud computing. So, if you want to work in such a rewarding role in the future, it would be wise to sit for the Microsoft Azure AZ-204 exam.
Professionals who can take up the Azure Developer Associate Certification exam AZ-204 involve, but are not confined to:
- Azure Developers
- Cloud Administrators
- Cloud Solution Architects
- Programmers having C++, Jave, and .NET knowledge
- Anybody who desires to move from Scripting to Programming
- Professionals who are looking to pass their AZ-204 examination
Microsoft Azure AZ 204 Exam Requirements
There is no definite requirement for the AZ-204 exam. Though, applicants are recommended to obtain the required knowledge and experience criteria to improve their passing the AZ-204 exam. Experience requirements for the AZ-204 exam are as follows:
- Applicants should have a minimum of 1–2 years of expertise in Microsoft Azure and cloud solution development.
- Applicants should have a high level of programming expertise in an Azure-supported high-level programming language.
How to Get Ready to Ace Microsoft Azure AZ 204 Exam?
Here are a few tips to take into consideration before taking this Microsoft exam:
- Obtain more information on the topics included in the exam, visit the Microsoft Office website or click here.
- Microsoft AZ-204 exam syllabus includes a wide range of topics and sub-topics, which you should not overlook.
- Take the AZ-204 Practice test as often as possible to become familiar with the type of questions you could confront in the exam.
- Before opting for the actual AZ-204 exam, an applicant’s prime objective should always be to perform the AZ-204 practice test as a part of their Microsoft exam preparation process. Proactively answering the AZ-204 exam questions would help the applicant to enhance their time management and analytical thinking skills. As an outcome, the applicant’s odds of passing the Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure exam would also double. Many reliable AZ-204 practice exams are available online for exam takers. Edusum.com is the best website to take up Microsoft practice tests.
- The practice exam offered by the Edusum website is by far the most productive phase of the preparation journey. These provide insight into the exam structure and the kind of issues that are expected to come up.
There are a few facets of the AZ-204 exam structure that you must be aware of:
- Code samples are provided for several questions in an “excerpt” option at the top of the question page. You must read the questions and answers thoroughly to evade minor facts. For instance, the questions vary from multiple choice to “drag and drop” sequencing of CLI commands.
- In the AZ-204 practice tests, you either obtain full marks or no marks for every question, but in the real exam, you earn marks for half-right answers, which is good for obtaining higher scores.
- Answer all questions where you are sure to score well first, and then move ahead with the others.
- Examine the Microsoft exam materials.
- Working through the Microsoft exam study materials requires a lot of time but reading over each part is crucial as minor details make deciding between comparable resources much more candid. For instance, storage restrictions that may rule out explicit options are useful to have a common sense of — even if you don’t know the precise amount.
At the End
Don’t be frightened! It might feel as challenging as there is an immense amount of information to grasp and retain. Though, several study resources are available to help you with the process and get you closer to the relevant Azure certifications.