5 Reasons Why Attempting CEH Practice Exam Works
EC-Council CEH is one of the few prevailing certifications in the cybersecurity community from the past decade or so. This certification concentrates on the “White Hat Hacker,” — a concept that determines how you can utilize the same methods as the malicious hackers to find and avoid attacks prudently. It trains you to think like a hacker, learn how actual attacks are executed, and use what signifies.
CEH delivers a profound knowledge of ethical hacking steps, different attack vectors, and preventive countermeasures. It will acquaint you with how hackers think and act maliciously, so you will be better placed on establishing your security infrastructure and defending against future attacks. Familiarizing with the system’s weaknesses and vulnerabilities helps organizations improve their system security controls to reduce the risk of an incident.
Simple Tips to Pass EC-Council CEH Exam
Passing the EC-Council CEH exam can be difficult if you’re not thoroughly prepared. Here are some quick tips that will help you pass the CEH exam.
1. Familiarize Yourself with the Structure of the EC-Council CEH Exam
The EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) exam is a challenging exam that demands thorough preparation. One of the most significant things you can do for CEh exam preparation is to become familiar with its structure. The exam consists of 125 multiple-choice questions, and you have 240 minutes to complete it. Make sure you carefully read the CEH exam question and pick the right answer. Don’t course through the questions — take your time and ensure you understand what is being asked.
2. Chart Out Effective Study Strategy
When preparing for the EC-Council CEH exam, it is vital to charting out a study plan. One of the best means to do this is to obtain a study guide that covers all the CEH syllabus topics in detail. Developing a timetable for exam preparation and adhering to it is also essential. Furthermore, the CEH practice exam can help you discover areas that require more attention. In conclusion, get enough rest and have healthy foods to stay attentive and energized during entire exam preparation phase.
3. Get Solid Grasp Over CEH Syllabus Topics
It’s also crucial to understand the exam domains when studying for the EC-Council CEH certification exam. The exam is broken into nine domains:
- Information Security and Ethical Hacking Overview — 6%
- Reconnaissance Techniques — 21%
- System Hacking Phases and Attack Techniques — 17%
- Network and Perimeter Hacking — 14%
- Web Application Hacking — 16%
- Wireless Network Hacking — 6%
- Mobile Platform, IoT, and OT Hacking — 8%
- Cloud Computing — 6%
- Cryptography — 6%
Make sure you get a solid grasp of CEH syllabus topics to pass the exam with good scores.
4. Use CEH Practice Exam to Gauge Your Preparation Level
When studying for the EC-Council CEH exam, practice exams are an excellent way to help prepare. Edusum website has a practice exam that can help you evaluate your knowledge and determine where to concentrate on studies. The CEH practice exam includes all the topics on the exam, so you can be sure that you are prepared for to ace the actual exam.
5. Make a Timeline to Get Your Desired Score
When preparing for the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam, it is important to create a timeline for preparation. This will help assure you have sufficient time to study and practice for the exam. The following are some recommendations for making a timeline:
- Give yourself ample time to prepare — at least six months to study.
- Split down your preparation into small tasks that can be concluded daily or monthly.
6. Stay Motivated & Achieve Your Goals
EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) can be frightening, but it can be cracked with the right resources and tips. One of the most crucial things you can do is stay motivated and concentrate on success.
5 Reasons Why Attempting CEH Practice Exam Works
1. CEH Practice Exam Decrease Stress
When you attempt CEH practice exams, you boost your confidence and familiarity with the exam structure, helping you overcome stress.
2. Identifying Knowledge Gaps
Performing the CEH practice exam will help you discover what topics you know and what areas you should work on.
3. Spread out your learning
Spreading out your preparation over a few days enhances overall retention.
4. Employ Your Knowledge
You are more likely to remember content if you use your learning to actual CEH exam questions.
5. Explain the Whole Thing
Performing the CEH practice exam will give you an insight into the exam’s structure, question type, and overall environment. It also lets you practice managing your time wisely.
Celebrate Your Accomplishment!
You passed the CEH exam and are now an EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker! Let’s CELEBRATE your success!
There are many ways you can celebrate your success, like:
- Share your certification badge on social media. Let the world know that you are now a Certified Ethical Hacker!
- Add certification to your resume and LinkedIn profile. Show potential employers that you are a Certified Ethical Hacker!
- Actively participate in an ethical hacking community or forum and learn more about the Ethical Hacking profession.
We hope the above tips for passing the EC-Council CEH exam will help you pass the exam with a good score. Despite that, you must remember that studying hard and utilizing proper preparation resources are equally important if you want to succeed in this challenging certification exam.